Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Far Behind

I am so far behind...  Rhett is 8 weeks old today.  With both of the girls, I practically didn't leave the house until they were 8 weeks old.  I was so scared of germs and that they would get sick.  Poor Rhett.  He's 8 weeks old today, and he's been all over the place.  So guess where we spent his 8 week birthday?  The same place we spent his actual birthday.  Mercy Hospital.  Rhett has bronchiolitis caused by RSV and a double ear infection.  He hasn't been eating since Sunday night, so Dr. V admitted him last night for IV antibiotics, fluid replacement, and to monitor his oxygen levels.  He's actually doing very well tonight, so as long as nothing changes, we'll be going home tomorrow.  So I will take his 2 month picture at home, in his chair, on Friday.  Which reminds me that I never posted his 1 month picture (but I did take it on March 15)...
That was the happiest picture I could get that day.  He wasn't a fan.  Now to make you smile...

Allie discovered that if you lick Wheat Thins, they'll stick to just about anything!  I don't know what I'm going to do with this girl!

Lastly, Brooke tagged me weeks ago to answer some questions on my blog.  Here goes!  I'm not good at this kind of thing, because I always want to list my all-time favorites, then it ends up taking me so long that I never get it done, so I'm just going to list the first things that pop into my head:

Places I Go:
1.  Ryan's parents' house
2.  Jenny RoRo's
3.  Sonic
4.  My Small Wonders/Stormi's

Favorite Smells:
1.  Rain
2.  Babies
3.  Fresh-cut grass
4.  Martinis (but I don't like to drink them)

TV Shows:
1.  Criminal Minds
2.  Friends
3.  Modern Family
4.  Army Wives

Movies:
1.  P.S. I Love You
2.  Dumb and Dumber
3.  The Little Mermaid
4.  The Gods Must Be Crazy

Recommendations:
1.  Ken's Steakhouse
2.  Put the toilet seat down!  (This should be a given, but my husband hasn't grasped it yet.)
3.  Find a church home.
4.  Be nice to your pharmacist!

Favorite Things To Do:
1.  Read
2.  Lay out
3.  Go on vacation
4.  Clean (So why is my house always dirty?)

Dislikes:
1.  Throwing up
2.  Moving
3.  Drama
4.  Stupidity

Friends To Tag:  (This means you answer these same questions on your blog!)
1.  Lee Anne Stone
2.  Jaime Huddleston
3.  Adrienne Hare
4.  Annie Pacheco

So now I'm not so far behind!  Wish I could do fancy stuff on this page so that the Candlebox song would play while you read this post.  1994 was so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment